Website Privacy Statement
Please review this Website Privacy Statement carefully as it contains important information about the information we collect, how we use that information and your rights in relation to it.
This website is owned and operated by Arcology Design Limited, Co. No. 423213 and can be contacted at email@example.com
The use of ‘cookies’ is currently not supported on this website to collect information.
Information Collection & Use
Personal data is only collected from you via voluntary submission through the Contact section of the website or via mailing us directly. Personal data collected that may identify you includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address and telephone number.
Usage of this website will not be restricted if you choose not to provide personal data.
How We Use Personal Data
We may use your personal data to handle your query or application, to provide marketing material or a service if requested. Your personal data is not used in automated decision making or profiling.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share any personal data with third parties unless you have requested this disclosure. We will provide data if legally required to do so or asked to comply in good faith to aid law enforcement agencies in connection within an investigation.
Retention of Personal Data
We will only hold personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and information or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Personal Data Rights
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data to be sent to you. You are entitled to the following information:
– The purposes of the processing
– The categories of data being held
– The identity of any recipients who may see this data
– The period for which it will be stored
– Your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
– Where the information was not collected from you, information about the source
– The use of any automated decision-making processing and information about that process
– If the data is being transferred to a country outside the EU, the data safeguards in that country
You have the right to:
– Have your data rectified, restricted or erased
– move or transfer your data
– object to the use of your data
– not be affected by a decision based on automated processing
– information about the protection of your data
If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, objection or erasure, you should:
– put your request in writing
– include proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
– specify the personal data your request refers to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
We do collect some statistical and analytical information on an aggregate basis for all visitors of our website. This data cannot be used to identify or contact you. This data is commonly the time and date you visit, your IP address, the links you click to navigate through the website. This data is used to assess the quality of our website, success of webpages and news and popularity of various parts of the website.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. No method of data storage or transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control, please acknowledge we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may include links to third party websites on this website. Please note that we have no control the for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, nor can we confirm that they are free from computer viruses, harmful programs or software.